Portfolio, Sketchbook, DeviantArt, Contact : marcdmc@gmail.com
Better

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Life study 4



















Took me long enough, had to restart this one twice. All the tones are very much the same, dimly lit and the only contrast really is between yellow and gray haha
My main problem When starting was, most times il start with a inbetween tone, something I can push up and down to get the image, problem with that when the tones are similar is you get TOO MUCH contrast. So I started by squinting and putting down what I saw. Then I just put down what was standing out to me

2 comments:

  1. Keep em coming man, actually I'd like to see u do some studies like that with acrylics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that would be cool, I probably will! maybe this weekend

    ReplyDelete