Portfolio, Sketchbook, DeviantArt, Contact : marcdmc@gmail.com
Better

Sunday 20 June 2010

Ready for a barby


Took my time again, tomorow I want to try and keep my colors seperate so theres no bleed, that way I can put down all my colors quicker and also I think mixing my colors better and getting the right water to pigment solution is a better way of doing these sketches. Also I think Il try and finish it before dinner time maybe... maybe Il get some actual work done.... Good barbecue though.

2 comments:

  1. keep em coming your watercolors are always nice to look at. especially great to capture sunny days like these

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly, what it doesnt get though is the contrast of the lights and darks, im guna try and push that next time. Its not as sunny today though :P

    ReplyDelete