Portfolio, Sketchbook, DeviantArt, Contact : marcdmc@gmail.com
Better

Friday 8 April 2011

Too much fucking college work!

Took a break from personal work for a while, didnt really have a choice. Too much college work, still got loads but soon Il be back to doing my usual shit. Actually Il be doing way more since Ive decided to steer away from animation and focus on what I want to do which is freelance work.
So I dunno if this is everything, it seems like I should have alot more since Its been so long since I posted. Still a good amount for a blog post though I guess!

Caricature work.

 Old acrylic painting work



 Sad attempts to get back into digital haha






Some stuff I was working on in flash

2 comments:

  1. really lovin those tooney flash bits the most!that's an awesome self presentation!

    ReplyDelete