Portfolio, Sketchbook, DeviantArt, Contact : marcdmc@gmail.com
Better

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Stuff n junk

Initial sketch I did today of a photo.
And then I cleaned it up for rendering practice.
Self portrait in water colors.
Water color sketches of Eoghan doing his work.
I started this one a few weeks ago but I couldnt get back to it when the weather was right and eventually the leaves fell off the trees so I dont know what im doing with it now.
Little watercolor paintings, from my apartment, outside the apartment, train station, and the last 6 are from Sligo.
Still working on 100 girl heads :P. Going to do 100 cars after that.
Three failed self portraits I did last week, all in one day.

And one I did the next day that I really like. You really have to be in the right frame of mind.
Little bit of work on a daily sketch group entry. working out composition mainly.
4 Photo studies, I was working on these pretty small, just trying to get the hue value and chroma right and not really caring how I put em down.

No comments:

Post a Comment