Portfolio, Sketchbook, DeviantArt, Contact : marcdmc@gmail.com
Better

Thursday 18 February 2010

Chesire Cat


















Entry for the Kei Acedera contest over at http://68.71.33.133/Talent/member/my_contest_items.php?ContestID=213

Spent all day at it, 9 to 10. The end time for submission was at 10 and unfortunatly in my tired state I uploaded the file too big and It doesnt show. So basically FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK

cool piece for my portfolio though
il upload a better picture tomorow plus a process shot and sketches

I wanted a painting by Kei SOOO BADDD :(
I guess Il just buy one :S yeah right



Story of picture : Alice is in the queens ground and was invited to play crochet with the queens soldiers. Her bat is a flamingo and the ball is a hedgehog, shes totally baffled and at that moment the Chesire cat appears, she explains the randomness of the situation to him while the queen stomps around the place yelling "off with his head!"
such a cool story

No comments:

Post a Comment